I saw this idea all over Pinterest and had to give it a try with my kinders!
- assorted pine cones (mine came from a friend's yard)
- popsicle sticks
- wooden beads for head
- little red caps (I found mine at Hobby Lobby)
- pipe cleaners cut into fourths
- little pom-poms, glitter pens, and other items to decorate pine cones
- artist's gel medium — as the glue agent.
I had my assistant prepare the elves by gluing on the wooden bead heads and the popsicle ski's.
First, the hat is glued on.
Next, glue on the pipe cleaner arms.
oh my goodness! such a cute project!!!! Thanks for sharing the “how to”!
? Mor Zrihen ?
A Teacher’s Treasure
They are even more endearing in person. Children from other classes pass through and are captivated by these cute little fellows!