This is a very simple and economic ornament to make for your students. This not a project for the children. I like to make these as a little gift from me. They are sooooo sweet.
I found the glitter snowflake ornaments at Walgreens at buy one, get one half price (there are 12 per box). The clear gems came from the dollar store.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- glitter snowflake ornaments
- clear gems
- Mod Podge
- hot glue gun
HOW TO MAKE THE ORNAMENT
- Trace the shape of the gem over the part of the photo you would like to use.
- Cut out the photo piece. Cut the photo ever so slightly smaller than the size of the gem.
- Apply a thin coat of mod podge to the top of the photo and press the gem on top of it.
- Let dry for a few minutes.
- Hot glue the photo gem to the middle of the snowflake.