Picasso’s Playdough

122-64872-4-1395806512

Guess what?!!  I am a contributing blogger to mom.me.   I am loving the opportunity to share my ideas with parents.  My latest post is my Picasso’s Playdough Project.   I took loose parts, playdough and inspiration from Picasso’s abstract portraits.  The level of engagement and conversation with this project was amazing.

Click HERE for more details!

Comments

1. Marnie says:

Oh, it just opened up…never mind – thanks!

2. Andrea R. says:

This was such a fun activity for my 2.5 year old! We had a blast making different faces and it was just at the right level for him to experience success. It’s a brilliant idea to use objects in play dough because he doesn’t yet have the fine motor skills to roll, squeeze or pinch. It was also convenient to whip up because I had everything on hand at home. Thanks Sally!

3. Becky Meyer says:

Love to follow you. This site is always amazing.

4. Lysa says:

We make play doh on a weekly basis. And when I say ‘we’, I mean the children, too!!! I rarely ever make it myself because involving the students teaches great lessons about teamwork, cooperation, practicing patience, using math skills to measure and, who knows, maybe a future love of baking? This week we are just making plain play doh and then using felt tip markers to draw on it and add color. Fun!

Love plain playdo! And I have made playdo with the children as well – so much fun!

5. Marnie says:

I would love to read the rest of this entry but can’t seem to link to it…is it enabled?

1. Picasso’s Playdough

Guess what?!! I am a contributing blogger to mom.me . I am loving the opportunity to share my ideas with