APPLICATION PERIOD FOR THE 2014 GRANT IS CURRENT CLOSED
Recipients will be announced in October 2014!
Due to the overwhelming response – selection is taking a bit more time!
Do you need funding to enhance the classroom environment? Buy materials for a special project? Purchase a key piece of furniture?
Fairy Dust Teaching grants are awarded twice a year to three categories of teachers worldwide:
- public school teachers PreK- Third Grade
- private school teachers Infancy – Third Grade
- homeschool teachers – Preschool – Third Grade
The grants are intended to allow teachers to:
- purchase materials for the learning environment
- purchase equipment and/or furniture for the learning environment
Prize: Grants are available up to $1000
Deadlines: January 5, 2015; August 5, 2015
Requirements: Teachers who are striving to improve the quality of the learning environment inspired by Reggio Emilia, Waldorf, Montessori or constructivist methods. The grant is open to teachers worldwide. The application process is completed and submitted online.
- Describe hands-on activities and expected outcomes of desired materials/equipment/furniture
- Detailed costs and where to purchase desired materials, equipment or furniture.
Selection: Winners will be contacted by email by October 20, 2014. All winners will be expected to share photos and experience after receiving grant to be shared on Fairy Dust Teaching website.
APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE DECEMBER 1, 2014