Please carefully read the following terms before accessing this site or using a course. By accessing the site (which includes, visiting, registering, purchasing or accessing a course) you accept and agree to all of the conditions in this agreement.
By using this service, you agree that you have read, understand and agree to these terms. Your continued use of this site will be considered your acceptance of any modified agreement.
- Fairy Dust Teaching reserves the right to change the content used at any time.
- Participants who fail to complete the e-course in the time available will not be eligible for a refund.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America.
- If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions you must cease the course immediately and notify Fairy Dust Teaching of your intent not to continue.
- Fairy Dust Teaching’s prices are in US dollars (USD). The client must pay in the currency shown on the registration form.
- Currency conversion charges from any other currency to that of the registration form is the responsibility of the participant.
- Any discounts, whether advertised or stated in correspondence, are mutually exclusive i.e. only one discount can be applied to any one course or training.
- All cancellations must be received in writing within 7 days of purchase.
- If a participant cannot access the course online via www.teachingmasteryinstitute.com because they fail to meet the required system requirements given on the website, then Fairy Dust Teaching will not give a refund to the purchaser.
- Any purchaser has up to 48 hours to decide to cancel their purchase and receive a full refund.
- The training material is property of Teaching Mastery Institute (aka Fairy Dust Teaching).
- This training material has been prepared, maintained, updated and distributed by Fairy Dust Teaching.
- The use of the training material on our courses is restricted to the Registered User who has been supplied with the log in details as part of an authorized course.
- The Registered User shall not copy, share, modify, transmit, distribute, or in any way, exploit the copyrighted materials provided by Fairy Dust Teaching other than for their own individual training. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law and any violators will be prosecuted.
- The Registered User shall not permit anyone else to copy, use, modify, transmit, distribute, or in any way, exploit the copyrighted materials.
- All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and in accordance with the laws of the United States of America.
Access to the courses
- Fairy Dust Teaching strives to provide the course content to its Students on a continuous basis. However, from time to time, students may be unable to Access the courses due to conditions beyond Fairy Dust Teaching’s control. Such conditions include, but are not limited to: facts of God, power outages, and the acts of computer hackers and others acting outside the law. Additionally, Access may be unavailable due to software issues, server downtime, increased Internet traffic or downtime, programming errors, regular maintenance of the system, and other related reasons. In response to any unavailability of the courses to its Students, Fairy Dust Teaching will take all reasonable steps to ensure Access is restored within a reasonable period of time.
- Users are solely responsible for ensuring that they have sufficient and compatible hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and Internet service necessary for use of the Site.
Third Party Content; Hyperlinks
- Fairy Dust Teaching or its third party content providers shall retain all worldwide rights in the intellectual property in and on the Site, including, but not limited to, trademarks, service marks, inventions, ideas, trade secrets, the source code, the HTML code, the “look and feel” of the Site, its color combinations, layout, and all other graphical elements, and the copyrights in and to its original content. You should assume that everything you read or see on the Site is copyrighted, trademarked, or otherwise protected and owned or licensed by Fairy Dust Teaching.
- Except as expressly stated on the Site or in these Terms, nothing that You read or see on the Site or in the courses may be copied, reproduced, modified, distributed, transmitted, republished, displayed or performed for commercial use without the prior written consent of Fairy Dust Teaching, except as provided in these Terms. Nothing in these Terms grants you an express or implied license to use any of Fairy Dust Teaching intellectual property.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- Under no circumstances and under no legal theory (tort, contract or otherwise) shall Fairy Dust Teaching or any of its affiliates, agents, employees, directors, officers, third party content providers, successors or assigns be liable to you or any other person or entity for any indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages of any character, including without limitation, damages for loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, loss of data, loss of productivity or contract, or any and all other commercial damages or losses.
- This disclaimer is applicable to any damage or injury resulting from the negligence or an omission of Fairy Dust Teaching, computer virus or other similar item, telecommunications errors, or unauthorized access to or use of user information through theft or any other means. Fairy Dust Teaching is not liable for criminal, tortious, or negligent actions or omissions of third parties that affect this site.