I must confess. I absolutely love this workshop – Dynamic Family Involvemen
t. Hands down – it is one of my most treasured workshops. Why? Because I know the impact it has on each child’s learning. Family support is key.
This workshop will teach you:
Module 1: How to EXPLODE Family Involvement!
- The Three Crucial Needs of Every Family
- My method of dealing with difficult and challenging parents
- My Secret Weapon for dealing with families you don’t want to miss!
- How to avoid the worst mistake you could ever make with families! This is worth the course price!
Module 2: How to POWER START Your Year
- My Proven Step by Step System for working with Families
- How I create a climate of trust and safety with families
- My two most important documents I give parents (a real game changer!)
- BONUS: My Personal Blueprint to Meet the Teacher & Back to School Night
Module 3: The Secret to ROCKING Your Communication with Families
- My 5-point Communication System for keeping Parents in the loop
- How to set up a year-long communication system that creates consistency and trust
- BONUS: I am going to share my personal communication documents!
Module 4: The Gentle ART of Family Partnerships
- My top seven strategies to creating family partnerships
- The 2 things you never want to do – my mistakes can save you years and tears!
- BIG BONUS: You will receive my newest offering (not yet released!) Hands-On Homework! In this program you will receive training and my packet of homework assignments that have been designed to engage families in the learning process. This program launches the week of August 11, 2013! (This is a $65 value!)
Module 5: The MAGIC of Family Volunteers
- The 3 things you never want a family member to volunteer to do in your class
- My system for preparing my volunteers
- The most powerful and least invasive way to use volunteers
- How to involve working parents
- BONUS: My Volunteer packets!
Module 6: Completing Your Year on a HIGH NOTE
- My top four strategies for ending the year on a powerful note with parents.
- How to wrap up a year of learning with inspiration and love.
- My top activities and events that are a home run year after year!
- BONUS: Critical last documents I share with parents.
Finally! There is a proven system of creating family involvement!
If you are like me, you know the importance of family involvement. Yet, with the new pressures and accountability in academic performance – who has the time? I can give you a specific, concrete method of involving families.
Just imagine! What if you had a go-to guide to strategically involve parents and families?
This workshop is a step-by-step guide to family involvement!
I have spent years refining and adjusting how I include families in the educational process. I have had pitfalls and made mistakes. In this workshop – I am going to save you years of work. These are strategies and tips from the trenches.
My approach takes the jewels from my Waldorf training, my Head Start experience and work with families from both poverty and wealth. I have worked with families that were homeless, had felonies and drug addictions — and with families that were CIA special agents, doctors and university professors.
Dynamic Family Involvement will save you time and give you deep, rewarding relationships with families.
This workshop is for you if:
- You are ready to get the tools to implement a powerful family involvement structure!
- You want to experience the support and inspiration of families standing behind your work.
- You want to raise your confidence with dealing with parents and families.
What others are saying:
“Sally, I am so sorry you cannot hear me, because I am clapping, clapping, clapping! This has been a great workshop! I think getting families involved is a teacher’s first priority and you have given me so many ideas on how to it in a fun way. Even after 31 years in education – I learned new things and ways to implement. Thank you thank you!”